What is Acne-prone skin?
Acne-prone skin means you're more susceptible to breaking out in various areas of the skin.
1) French vanilla soap.
- French vanilla cold-pressed soaps will smoothen your skin and make it silky soft.
- It revives the skin cells from damage and repairs them gradually.
- The presence of antioxidants in it works effectively against free radicals and prevents skin problems.
- It promotes the skin to glow and gives a rejuvenating look.
- Prevent breakouts.
2) Tea tree essential oil.
- Reduce pimples /Acne. Without leaving scars.
- It gets rids of all the impurities due to its antibacterial properties.
- Using tea tree oil on oily skin can control sebum production.
How to use it?
- The french vanilla bath will enhance your mood and relax your body.
- Later apply a small amount, 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil by mixing with a carrier oil or moisturiser to the face and spread it evenly on the pimples.
- Keep it overnight if you apply before sleep or keep it for a minimum of 30mins
- Wipe your face with a warm cloth and continue this for a month to see results.