The tree grows to 20 m (65 ft), with alternately arranged, evergreen leaves, 12-25 cm long. The pear-shaped fruit is botanically a berry. It is a rich heavy oil that is deeply penetrating. This oil is cold pressed from fleshy pulp of avocado, this oil is one most rare fruit which is not extracted from seeds.
- Heal chapped skin
- Calm itchy skin
- Replenish dry skin
- Hydrate and moisturize skin
- Shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Protect against skin damage
- If you are suffering from arthritis, you can get relief by massaging it on arthritis area with soft hand.
- Adding few drops of it in salad will boost your immunity.
TIPS TO USE IT
- As a lotion for chapped skin: Massage a good amount of avocado oil into your skin after you bathe. You can use the avocado oil by itself, or add a few drops to one of your everyday body lotions.
- As a facial oil moisturizer: Fill 2/3 of a 1-ounce bottle with avocado oil. Add three to four droplets of your favorite essential oil like lavender or rose. Twist on the cap and shake well.
- As a homemade facemask: Cut a ripe avocado into cubes and add a small amount of avocado oil. Use a fork or spoon to mash it into an even paste. Apply the paste to your face and let it set for 10 to 15 minutes. You can wash off the avocado mask with warm water or a face cleanser, depending on your skin type.
When i dont have time for oiling and hair wash ,I generally put 3-4 drops on my comb and brush it over it make my hair frizz-free for a day. Thank you.
This is my go-to product now.
After watching a youtube video bought it .And started using as an eyelash serum,its been 2 months I'm using it .
1)My natural eyelash are long and crowded now
2)Not using fake eyelash anymore.
using it in my face pack for removing tan.It reduced tanning and nourished my face ,gave it a healthy glow.