Scientifically known as "Boswellia Frereana", Frankincense grows in the middle east countries. Frankincense essential oil promotes the system of self-healing power of our body. It calms, revitalizes and uplifts the mood. It helps dry, sensitive and mature skin. It rejuvenates skin tone & prevents wrinkles. Extraction of Frankincense essential oil is done by using steam distillation of resins.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Used topically and cosmetically, its astringent and cytophylactic qualities help Frankincense oil to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as hyper pigmentation.
- It stimulates the growth of new cells, thus when used on cuts it promotes faster healing.
- In shampoos, its tonic property is believed to help strengthen hair roots.
- It will be very helpful to reduce Menstrual cramps.
- This anti-inflammatory oil is known to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the sensations of redness, swelling, and itching.
- Frankincense works as an expectorant to clear the nasal passageway, promote the relief of congestion, and encourage easy breathing.
- It's sweet, woody aroma is sedative and enhances mood by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory.
- It helps to disinfect and tighten the pores, thereby promoting the speedy healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- It is used to relieve flatulence, vitalizes the growth of new skin cells, and stimulate blood flow and circulation among other competencies.
TIPS TO USE IT
- Dilute the frankincense oil with a carrier oil and apply it on stomach to reduce menstrual cramp.
- Add a few drops of this oil to your favorite shampoo or conditioner.
- After dilution with an unscented carrier oil, the oil can be absorbed into the skin via topical application.
- In a relaxing bath, a few drops of the oil can be added to relieve stress.
- By blending Frankincense with other essential oils and diluting the mixture, it can be used in cosmetics to make natural homemade anti-aging facial serums
- Just diffuse it at your home and it will do its job!
Using this with virgin coconut oil on my pimple I can see my pimples drying out in 2 days .🧏♀️
I had acne in my teenage, I am old now and the pimples are gone leaving scars, nothing is working on them. Never tried essential oil on them but I tried patiently and it worked . My scars are fading now and I'm happy with the results.
I had bad acne marks which were taking more than usual to get ri of but after using oooglo's frankincense oil for a month my black spots is started to fade now ,its not even visible anymore.My skin is getting clear and healthy.
Great products..I loved using them😍