Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. It has an earthy, herbaceous aroma. Extraction of Tea Tree essential oil is done using steam distillation of tea tree leaves and stick.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Tea tree oil for acne, it get rids of all the impurities due to its antibacterial properties.
- Using tea tree oil on oily skin can control sebum production.
- It can be used to maintain hair health.
- You can also use the oil to treat dry scalp and lice by gently massaging it into your scalp.
- You can fight dandruff by adding this oil to your shampoo.
- It can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Tea tree oils bacteria-fighting properties make it an ideal natural alternative to commercial deodorants and antiperspirants.
- This oil can cure respiratory problems, cold, cough.
- The oil is known to heal cuts and infections naturally.
- It can fight nail fungus. You can mix a few drops to a carrier oil and apply it to the affected area.
- This pure essential oil acts as an excellent stress buster.
- Tea tree oil helps to keep pesky insects away.
- It makes a great all-purpose cleaner that also sanitizes surfaces.
- Tea tree oil is believed to be a wonderful cure for bad breath, given its antibacterial properties.
TIPS TO USE IT
- For using tea tree essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin.
- Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement. You can either massage the oil into your scalp or even add it to your shampoo. This will make your hair strong and smooth.
- Dilute it using a carrier oil or add a few drops to a spray bottle full of water and spray it.
- Add a few drops of it to your cleaner or add it to a spray bottle of water and spray in onto hard surfaces to clean them!
- You can add a drop of the oil to your toothpaste or make a tea tree oil mouthwash by adding 3 drops of the oil to a cup of warm water.
- Go ahead and diffuse it!
best spot correction treatment for acne.First time using essential oil and tea tree is the best to start with.
There are so many tea tree products available on the market but getting hands on genuine tea tree oil is difficult but this company sale 100% pure tea tree oil. I use this as an overnight spot treatment for my acne. You need to start using since pimple is in early stage for better result and avoiding scars.
Started developing small whitehead on my forehead out of nowhere and allopathy treatment doesn't suit me, I heard so much about tea tree oil but there is so many fake tea tree oil in the market.I wanted pure essential oil and I came across this company through amazon and I bought it and now I'm a regular customer, this is my 4th bottle now.
This product helps to dry up my acne, it works amazing. I used it overnight & I see a big difference in morning.